Suburban Stormwater Drain Edging
Wyrallah Road Lismore NSW 2480
Mat: Flexible Concrete Erosion Mat
Underlay: Biodegradable Nutrition Geotextile Underlay
Anchoring: U Bar Anchors
OUR REF: ACM 0271
108 sqm of half width (1.2 wide) flexible concrete mats were used on this project. Because this was a parkland and green space in residential area, the Biodegradable Nutrition underlay was selected to encourage the grass and revegetation of the drain edges. The mats were anchored each side of the drain and ends by using Galvanised steel UBar anchors at joins and overlaps. Contoured and trimmed around outlets inlets and pipes.
Concrete mats were a good solution as they provided,
- Good drainage with permeable qualities
- Mats will help to filter sediment and slow runoff before it enters the concreted drain
- Hard armoured protection for drain edges
- Stabilisation for the vegetated edges.
- Safe to maintain when vegetation has grown through the mats.
- Easily able to contour around pipes and inlets/outlets
GALLERY OF WORKS
Rural, Agricultural & Private Projects
RURAL – AGRICULTURAL – GRAZIERS – PASTORAL – ORCHARDS – IRRIGATION
Local Councils, Municipal & Public Works
PUBLIC WORKS – REGIONAL GOVERNMENT – LOCAL COUNCILS – CIVIC – MUNICIPAL
Construction, Roads, Bridges, Mining & Energy
CIVIL – ROADS – AVIATION – RAIL – MINES – CONSTRUCTION
Environmental and Rehabilitation Projects
ENVIRONMENTAL – REGENERATION – REHABILITATION – SUSTAINABLE