Mining site tailing dams, overburden piles and retention ponds suffering seepage, embankment erosion, or dam and slope instability can have them solved with the application of ACM’s proven cost-effective erosion control mats.
Australian Concrete Mats offer safe and cost-effective erosion control and stabilisation solutions to help mitigate erosion issues, whilst also supporting rehabilitation of mine waste and tailings operations.
ENGINEERED STABILITY AND EROSION CONTROL
Australian Concrete Mats are engineered for:
- Stabilisation of gradients and slopes up to 60° degrees
- Dam, pond and shoreline stabilisation
- Hard armour protections for spillway drains and drainage channels
- Landfill and mine waste drainage
- Hard armoured surface for low bed causeways and access roads
- Scour protection from wave action
- Helps to filter and slow flow of sediment from entering waterways
- Supports rehabilitation and restoration of natural habitats and promotes vegetation growth
Ideal for slopes and tailing waste pile stabilisation, the concrete mats help reduce small particles of tailing dust from being blown away in the wind by the inclusion of geofabric cloth under the concrete mats.
PERMEABLE AND SUPPORTS VEGETATION GROWTH
The permeable nature of the concrete mats ensures that as new vegetation can grow through the mats, it is also helping to anchor them to the terrain thus ensuring a safe, stable surface that will reduce top soils being carried into sensitive waterways.
Australian Concrete Mats are able to shape to any contour where runoff control and slope stabilisation were critical.
FLEXIBLE SOLUTION WITH ROBUST STABILISATION
- Permeable stability to dam slopes and foundations
- Helps to control rainfall runoff
- Scour protection from high flow or wave action
- Concrete mats are flexible and mould to any contour or slope up to 60°
- Mats are robust and can be reused and reapplied in other areas
- Mats help to filter sediment and fine particles from entering waterways
- Mats provide a safe hard, stable surface for vehicular access
- Quick to install, easy to use, cost effective compared to other equivalent methods of armouring and low maintenance when applied.
SLOW FLOW HELPS SEDIMENT FILTRATION
Flexible concrete mats are engineered to slow the flow of runoff and help control its movement, while also offering filtration of fine silt and tailings particles from entering waterways.
COST EFFECTIVE AND EASY-TO-USE
For more information on what your pond stabilisation, scour protection and slope stabilisation waste rehabilitation site needs, call the quick unroll erosion control people on 0408 234 521, email email@example.com or visit the website www.ConcreteMats.com.au
SAFE & EASY-TO-USE CONCRETE MATS DOES THE JOB!
The flexible quick unroll erosion control concrete mat that makes on-ground works easy!
Also suitable for retention dams and drains, waste pond spillways and overflows, causeways and low bed crossings, overflow channels, mine site roads and tracks.
Australian Concrete Mats flexible concrete mats are made specifically to stabilise the ground, create a hard armoured protection for slopes and embankments, whilst they are permeable and will support vegetation growth through the mat, which will assist to capture and filter sediment and valuable nutrients from being lost into waterways.
Flexible concrete mats are a simple and efficient solution for mine site remediation works and rehabilitation to sustainable eco-systems.