EROSION CONTROL WITH FLEXIBLE CONCRETE MATS AND BLOCKS
Quick Unroll Erosion Control
- Manufactured in economical standard sizes that allows for joining the mats together, to form a large footprint that can be configured into different sizes.
- The standardised size enables easy transport and handling on site, without specialised machinery being required.
- The mats are placed side by side and joined using cable clamps.
- Manufactured with 40 mpa concrete.
- Selection of interconnecting cable or rope systems
- There is space between blocks to provide water permeability and vegetation growth
- The pyramidal block shape allows for articulation, ranging from 20° to 60°
- The mats contour to the existing ground
- This design is key in providing maximum effectiveness by keep a uniform pressure on the geotextile and sub-grade material at all times.
- Manufactured from 40 mpa concrete.
- Choice or interconnecting cables – Rope or Stainless-steel wire.
- Provides strong hard armour protection.
- The integrated cable in the Articulated Concrete Cable Mats allows for easy interlocking of many standardised mats to form a single strong unit to cover any area required.
- Clamping the mats is recommended for high flow and steep slope applications.
- Due to the large open area within the concrete blocks, vegetation regrowth can easily occur.
- For best results, soil should be back-filled and seeded.
- Articulated Concrete Cable Block Mats are made in a standard size to enable easy install above and below water level.
- No specialised machinery required to lift or unload.
- No on-site assembly is required; therefore, keeping labour costs to a minimum.
- Lifting points available for easy lifting and connecting mats together.
- A key feature of this product is the interlocking cables are looped on all mat edges to provide mat-to-mat connection and optional anchoring
- Allows for extra stability using earth anchors and/or U-Bar anchors
Complete the form below and we’ll get back to you next business day.
Solving Erosion Issues
Australian Concrete Mats can provide a wide range of erosion solutions to a variety of situations;
- Swale Drains
- Bridge Abutments
- Access Roads
- Road Stabilisation
- Low Water Crossings
- Slope Protection
- Mine Tailing Rehabilitation
- Gullies and Channels
- Drainage Channels
- Dams and Spillways
- Settlement Ponds
- Riverbanks and Creeks
- Boat Ramps
- Dam Linings
- Solar Farms