- Build Boat Ramp for river bank
- Wheelbarrow Ridge Road LOWER PORTLAND NSW 2756
- 72 square metres
- 2 Rolls – 2.4m wide x 15m
- Non-Woven Geotextile Underlay
- Excavator to install
- 1 operator and 1 labourer
OUR REF: ACM 0140
Property owner wanted to create a hard surface and stable surface on riverbank to be used as boat ramp.
- Entrance of river shaped with excavator
- Rolls were laid and unrolled into position
- Anchored using Ubar Anchors into ground and waters edge
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Great result – non slip hard surface produced for ease of launching into and removing boat from river
- Embankment protected from vehicle damage and stable surface for vehicle to drive on.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- 8 ton excavator
Job was completed quickly and efficiently without complications.
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Line and shape a sloped driveway and runoff drain LOCATION: St Helena Hill Ewingsdale NSW 2479 PROJECT STATS:...
PROJECT: At Barfield Station, a series of porous check dams were installed along two gully systems to slow the flow of...
PROJECT: Repair to eroded gravel driveway and runoff drains LOCATION: Houghlahans Creek Farm NSW PROJECT STATS: Mat:...
PROJECT: Repair and line wide drainage channels with concrete mats for roadside drains. LOCATION: Bulloo Shire Council...
PROJECT: Upgrade slope stabilisation, erosion control and drainage and culvert lining LOCATION: Western Downs Regional...
PROJECT: Repair collapsed farm drain and spillway to restore stability to eroded banks and reduce sediment runoff from...
PROJECT: To create hard stand stable surface around troughs for livestock. LOCATION: Hewitt Station near Alice Springs...
PROJECT: Driveway over soft grass and boggy patches LOCATION: Orange NSW PROJECT STATS: 7 Rolls - 2.4m wide x 10m long...
PROJECT: Replace eroded and failing Rip Rap drain with Flexible Concrete Erosion Mats LOCATION: Beechmont QLD 4211...
PROJECT: Lismore City COuncil Upgrade eroded stormwater drains by lining with flexible concrete mats LOCATION: Keen...