- Build Boat Ramp for river bank
- Wheelbarrow Ridge Road LOWER PORTLAND NSW 2756
- 72 square metres
- 2 Rolls – 2.4m wide x 15m
- Non-Woven Geotextile Underlay
- Excavator to install
- 1 operator and 1 labourer
OUR REF: ACM 0140
Property owner wanted to create a hard surface and stable surface on riverbank to be used as boat ramp.
- Entrance of river shaped with excavator
- Rolls were laid and unrolled into position
- Anchored using Ubar Anchors into ground and waters edge
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Great result – non slip hard surface produced for ease of launching into and removing boat from river
- Embankment protected from vehicle damage and stable surface for vehicle to drive on.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- 8 ton excavator
Job was completed quickly and efficiently without complications.
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Replace eroded and failing Rip Rap drain with Flexible Concrete Erosion Mats LOCATION: Beechmont QLD 4211...
PROJECT: Lismore City COuncil Upgrade eroded stormwater drains by lining with flexible concrete mats LOCATION: Keen...
PROJECT: To repair a dam spillway that was eroding after every rain event. LOCATION: Harpers Creek Road CONONDALE...
PROJECT: Cleanup and protection of Macadamia orchard water channel and drain LOCATION: Rous Mill NSW 2477 PROJECT...
PROJECT: Driveway over sand to tents and for safe beach access LOCATION: Near Gladstone QLD 4680 PROJECT STATS: 1 Roll...
PROJECT: Repair Mountain Bike Trail that had become unsafe due to erosion. LOCATION: Duck Creek Mountain Trail Bike...
PROJECT: Repair drainage slope and eroded area between adjoining buildings. LOCATION: Residential property, Ballina...
PROJECT: Replace Failed Rock Mattresses on overflow channel LOCATION: Gowrie Junction QLD 4252 PROJECT STATS: 209...
PROJECT: Shute Harbour and Seawall LOCATION: Shute Harbour QLD 4802 PROJECT STATS: 156 square metres 54 Cable Block...
PROJECT: Build replacement stormwater drain for Queensland Healthy Land & Water LOCATION: Pine Mountain Queensland...