Shute Harbour and Seawall
Shute Harbour QLD 4802
- 156 square metres
- 54 Cable Block Mats
- 8 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 2 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0106
The supply of concrete block mattress to the underside of Precast concrete blocks to help with stabilisation and assess area for pedestrians. Area covered is 65m long 2.4 m wide.
- An excavator with bucket was used to level the area for the Articulated Cable blocks to be placed.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Articulated Concrete Erosion Blocks were lifted from truck into stored on site until Used.
- The mats where put in place and connected together using Cable Clamps.
- The Concrete mats where topped with sand to prevent injury from pedestrians and help stabilize the blocks in place.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from Articulated Blocks to enabled pedestrians to walk over it and help with sediment.
- Easy to maintain and minimal hazard to the public.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavator to offload and place in position.
- Ratchet spanner to connect Mats together with Cable clamps.
- Fast and efficient installation. Two labourers on the ground to assist positioning, spreading sand over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
1 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Drainage Channels for new industrial construction development LOCATION: Citiswitch Industrial Complex...
PROJECT: Village Stormwater Drain LOCATION: Legume NSW PROJECT STATS: Mat: Flexible Concrete Erosion MatUnderlay:...
PROJECT: Temporary Shoreline Stabilisation and Scour protection during construction works at Sydney Fish Market...
PROJECT: Suburban Stormwater Drain Edging LOCATION: Wyrallah Road Lismore NSW 2480 PROJECT STATS: Mat: Flexible...
PROJECT: South East Bush Fire recovery and rehabilitation river works. LOCATION: Upper Murrumbidgee Demonstration...
PROJECT: Roadside Runoff Drain for sediment capture and filter before entering creek at bottom of the hill. LOCATION:...
PROJECT: Underwater Pipe Protection and stabilisation using Articulated Cable Block Mats LOCATION: Whitsunday Islands...
PROJECT: Embankment Drainage for Regional Council Works LOCATION: Rural district of Pilton in South East QLD PROJECT...
PROJECT: Culvert and Slope Stabilisation and protection LOCATION: Calliope Q PROJECT STATS: Mat: Flexible Concrete...
PROJECT: Beach Access track needed to be stabilised for foot traffic as well as Emergency and recreational vehicle...