Shute Harbour and Seawall
Shute Harbour QLD 4802
- 156 square metres
- 54 Cable Block Mats
- 8 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 2 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0106
The supply of concrete block mattress to the underside of Precast concrete blocks to help with stabilisation and assess area for pedestrians. Area covered is 65m long 2.4 m wide.
- An excavator with bucket was used to level the area for the Articulated Cable blocks to be placed.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Articulated Concrete Erosion Blocks were lifted from truck into stored on site until Used.
- The mats where put in place and connected together using Cable Clamps.
- The Concrete mats where topped with sand to prevent injury from pedestrians and help stabilize the blocks in place.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from Articulated Blocks to enabled pedestrians to walk over it and help with sediment.
- Easy to maintain and minimal hazard to the public.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavator to offload and place in position.
- Ratchet spanner to connect Mats together with Cable clamps.
- Fast and efficient installation. Two labourers on the ground to assist positioning, spreading sand over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
1 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
Rural, Agricultural & Private Projects
RURAL – AGRICULTURAL – GRAZIERS – PASTORAL – ORCHARDS – IRRIGATION
Local Councils, Municipal & Public Works
PUBLIC WORKS – REGIONAL GOVERNMENT – LOCAL COUNCILS – CIVIC – MUNICIPAL
Construction, Roads, Bridges, Mining & Energy
CIVIL – ROADS – AVIATION – RAIL – MINES – CONSTRUCTION
Environmental and Rehabilitation Projects
ENVIRONMENTAL – REGENERATION – REHABILITATION – SUSTAINABLE