Shute Harbour and Seawall
Shute Harbour QLD 4802
- 156 square metres
- 54 Cable Block Mats
- 8 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 2 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0106
The supply of concrete block mattress to the underside of Precast concrete blocks to help with stabilisation and assess area for pedestrians. Area covered is 65m long 2.4 m wide.
- An excavator with bucket was used to level the area for the Articulated Cable blocks to be placed.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Articulated Concrete Erosion Blocks were lifted from truck into stored on site until Used.
- The mats where put in place and connected together using Cable Clamps.
- The Concrete mats where topped with sand to prevent injury from pedestrians and help stabilize the blocks in place.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from Articulated Blocks to enabled pedestrians to walk over it and help with sediment.
- Easy to maintain and minimal hazard to the public.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavator to offload and place in position.
- Ratchet spanner to connect Mats together with Cable clamps.
- Fast and efficient installation. Two labourers on the ground to assist positioning, spreading sand over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
1 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Replace eroded and failing Rip Rap drain with Flexible Concrete Erosion Mats LOCATION: Beechmont QLD 4211...
PROJECT: Lismore City COuncil Upgrade eroded stormwater drains by lining with flexible concrete mats LOCATION: Keen...
PROJECT: To repair a dam spillway that was eroding after every rain event. LOCATION: Harpers Creek Road CONONDALE...
PROJECT: Build Boat Ramp for river bank LOCATION: Wheelbarrow Ridge Road LOWER PORTLAND NSW 2756 PROJECT STATS: 72...
PROJECT: Cleanup and protection of Macadamia orchard water channel and drain LOCATION: Rous Mill NSW 2477 PROJECT...
PROJECT: Driveway over sand to tents and for safe beach access LOCATION: Near Gladstone QLD 4680 PROJECT STATS: 1 Roll...
PROJECT: Repair Mountain Bike Trail that had become unsafe due to erosion. LOCATION: Duck Creek Mountain Trail Bike...
PROJECT: Repair drainage slope and eroded area between adjoining buildings. LOCATION: Residential property, Ballina...
PROJECT: Replace Failed Rock Mattresses on overflow channel LOCATION: Gowrie Junction QLD 4252 PROJECT STATS: 209...
PROJECT: Build replacement stormwater drain for Queensland Healthy Land & Water LOCATION: Pine Mountain Queensland...