Shute Harbour and Seawall
Shute Harbour QLD 4802
- 156 square metres
- 54 Cable Block Mats
- 8 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 2 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0106
The supply of concrete block mattress to the underside of Precast concrete blocks to help with stabilisation and assess area for pedestrians. Area covered is 65m long 2.4 m wide.
- An excavator with bucket was used to level the area for the Articulated Cable blocks to be placed.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Articulated Concrete Erosion Blocks were lifted from truck into stored on site until Used.
- The mats where put in place and connected together using Cable Clamps.
- The Concrete mats where topped with sand to prevent injury from pedestrians and help stabilize the blocks in place.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from Articulated Blocks to enabled pedestrians to walk over it and help with sediment.
- Easy to maintain and minimal hazard to the public.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavator to offload and place in position.
- Ratchet spanner to connect Mats together with Cable clamps.
- Fast and efficient installation. Two labourers on the ground to assist positioning, spreading sand over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
1 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Line and shape a sloped driveway and runoff drain LOCATION: St Helena Hill Ewingsdale NSW 2479 PROJECT STATS:...
PROJECT: At Barfield Station, a series of porous check dams were installed along two gully systems to slow the flow of...
PROJECT: Repair to eroded gravel driveway and runoff drains LOCATION: Houghlahans Creek Farm NSW PROJECT STATS: Mat:...
PROJECT: Repair and line wide drainage channels with concrete mats for roadside drains. LOCATION: Bulloo Shire Council...
PROJECT: Upgrade slope stabilisation, erosion control and drainage and culvert lining LOCATION: Western Downs Regional...
PROJECT: Repair collapsed farm drain and spillway to restore stability to eroded banks and reduce sediment runoff from...
PROJECT: To create hard stand stable surface around troughs for livestock. LOCATION: Hewitt Station near Alice Springs...
PROJECT: Driveway over soft grass and boggy patches LOCATION: Orange NSW PROJECT STATS: 7 Rolls - 2.4m wide x 10m long...
PROJECT: Replace eroded and failing Rip Rap drain with Flexible Concrete Erosion Mats LOCATION: Beechmont QLD 4211...
PROJECT: Lismore City COuncil Upgrade eroded stormwater drains by lining with flexible concrete mats LOCATION: Keen...