Replace Failed Rock Mattresses on overflow channel
Gowrie Junction QLD 4252
- 209 square metres
- 9 Rolls at 10 meters long and 2.4 meters wide
- 1 Weeks start to finish
- 7 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 1 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0108
For the stabilisation of water-channel sides and beds to reduce the inevitable erosion caused by water running down unprotected slopes.
The mats are to be laid 3 x 2.4m wide x 45 meters long.
Pined down with 450mm U-Bar anchors.
- An excavator with bucket was used to dig and shape the new drainage channel.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Site required levelling.
- Concrete Erosion mats were lifted from truck into position.
- The concrete mats where laid longitudinally up the drain.
- The mat edges were trenched into the soil. The joins where pinned using U-Bar anchors.
- The Concrete mats where topped with soil to promote vegetation growth.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from mat enabled a permeable drain.
- Easy to maintain and mow.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavators to offload and place in drain.
- Fast and efficient installation. One labourer on the ground to assist positioning, spreading soil over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
4 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Repair drainage slope and eroded area between adjoining buildings. LOCATION: Residential property, Ballina...
PROJECT: Shute Harbour and Seawall LOCATION: Shute Harbour QLD 4802 PROJECT STATS: 156 square metres 54 Cable Block...
PROJECT: Build replacement stormwater drain for Queensland Healthy Land & Water LOCATION: Pine Mountain Queensland...
PROJECT: To upgrade and construct a drainage channel alongside sports fields and railway track LOCATION: Church...
PROJECT: Stabilise slope of new irrigation pond embankment being built for new pump heads LOCATION: Nanango QLD 4615...
PROJECT: Bridge abutment stabilisation at Deebing Creek Bridge Works LOCATION: RIPLEY QLD 4306, for Ipswich Shire...
PROJECT: Build Temporary Boat Ramp for access alongside the construction of permanent ramp LOCATION: DINGO BEACH near...
PROJECT: Cleanup and protection of Macadamia orchard water channel and drain LOCATION: Sneaths Lane, ALSTONVALE NSW...
PROJECT: Farm access road required roadside drains to be cleaned up and protected from further erosion. Concrete...
PROJECT: To construct a spillway and overflow channel to control the release of flows from the farm dam LOCATION:...