Replace Failed Rock Mattresses on overflow channel
Gowrie Junction QLD 4252
- 209 square metres
- 9 Rolls at 10 meters long and 2.4 meters wide
- 1 Weeks start to finish
- 7 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 1 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0108
For the stabilisation of water-channel sides and beds to reduce the inevitable erosion caused by water running down unprotected slopes.
The mats are to be laid 3 x 2.4m wide x 45 meters long.
Pined down with 450mm U-Bar anchors.
- An excavator with bucket was used to dig and shape the new drainage channel.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Site required levelling.
- Concrete Erosion mats were lifted from truck into position.
- The concrete mats where laid longitudinally up the drain.
- The mat edges were trenched into the soil. The joins where pinned using U-Bar anchors.
- The Concrete mats where topped with soil to promote vegetation growth.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from mat enabled a permeable drain.
- Easy to maintain and mow.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavators to offload and place in drain.
- Fast and efficient installation. One labourer on the ground to assist positioning, spreading soil over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
4 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
Rural, Agricultural & Private Projects
RURAL – AGRICULTURAL – GRAZIERS – PASTORAL – ORCHARDS – IRRIGATION
Local Councils, Municipal & Public Works
PUBLIC WORKS – REGIONAL GOVERNMENT – LOCAL COUNCILS – CIVIC – MUNICIPAL
Construction, Roads, Bridges, Mining & Energy
CIVIL – ROADS – AVIATION – RAIL – MINES – CONSTRUCTION
Environmental and Rehabilitation Projects
ENVIRONMENTAL – REGENERATION – REHABILITATION – SUSTAINABLE