Replace Failed Rock Mattresses on overflow channel
Gowrie Junction QLD 4252
- 209 square metres
- 9 Rolls at 10 meters long and 2.4 meters wide
- 1 Weeks start to finish
- 7 tonne excavator
- 1 operator and 1 labourers
OUR REF: ACM 0108
For the stabilisation of water-channel sides and beds to reduce the inevitable erosion caused by water running down unprotected slopes.
The mats are to be laid 3 x 2.4m wide x 45 meters long.
Pined down with 450mm U-Bar anchors.
- An excavator with bucket was used to dig and shape the new drainage channel.
- Excess soil had to be removed from site.
- Site required levelling.
- Concrete Erosion mats were lifted from truck into position.
- The concrete mats where laid longitudinally up the drain.
- The mat edges were trenched into the soil. The joins where pinned using U-Bar anchors.
- The Concrete mats where topped with soil to promote vegetation growth.
RESULTS & BENEFITS:
- Safe and hard surface created from mat enabled a permeable drain.
- Easy to maintain and mow.
TOOLS & EQUIPMENT FOR INSTALLATION
- One excavators to offload and place in drain.
- Fast and efficient installation. One labourer on the ground to assist positioning, spreading soil over mats, and preparation of the site for public access.
4 weeks for preparation, laying and covering the mat into place.
GALLERY OF WORKS
EXPLORE MORE PROJECTS WITH CONCRETE EROSION MATS
PROJECT: Line and shape a sloped driveway and runoff drain LOCATION: St Helena Hill Ewingsdale NSW 2479 PROJECT STATS:...
PROJECT: At Barfield Station, a series of porous check dams were installed along two gully systems to slow the flow of...
PROJECT: Repair to eroded gravel driveway and runoff drains LOCATION: Houghlahans Creek Farm NSW PROJECT STATS: Mat:...
PROJECT: Repair and line wide drainage channels with concrete mats for roadside drains. LOCATION: Bulloo Shire Council...
PROJECT: Upgrade slope stabilisation, erosion control and drainage and culvert lining LOCATION: Western Downs Regional...
PROJECT: Repair collapsed farm drain and spillway to restore stability to eroded banks and reduce sediment runoff from...
PROJECT: To create hard stand stable surface around troughs for livestock. LOCATION: Hewitt Station near Alice Springs...
PROJECT: Driveway over soft grass and boggy patches LOCATION: Orange NSW PROJECT STATS: 7 Rolls - 2.4m wide x 10m long...
PROJECT: Replace eroded and failing Rip Rap drain with Flexible Concrete Erosion Mats LOCATION: Beechmont QLD 4211...
PROJECT: Lismore City COuncil Upgrade eroded stormwater drains by lining with flexible concrete mats LOCATION: Keen...